8.18.2005

Back to School Time. Woohoo. Not.

You know school is really coming up, not by the TV commercials...or the radio spots...or the signs in Wal*Mart... but by the annual phone call made to your closest friends to determine what time you all will be registering. In this case, the call was made to Hannah, then she called Kristina and I called Jade. And the time was set. 8:00 in the morning, we will be meeting at Colony High School to register. On a Monday. Because, hey, guess what! WE'RE SENIORS! And as Seniors, not only do we get to register first, but we get to CHOOSE where we want our lockers. oooooh.

I was thinking, and it is weird, me being a senior and all. I mean, I get to leave school like 2 1/2 weeks before everyone else. I'm the ruler of the school. Well, not me in oarticular. But I'm part of the class of 200 something students who rule.

And I want this year to be different. I'm going to talk and be nice to everyone. I'm going to proclaim God. Hopefully, boldly. I need to work on that, also. But, hey, guess what! I'M A SENIOR!

My mom can't believe it either. Nor my Dad.

No comments: