8.02.2005

Fuser Agent 007

Right. Life changes. And sometimes the changes are easy, like shrinking a jean size (I wish), and other times they are REALLY hard, like your best friend deciding she doesn't like you anymore. Whether or not that is the case, I don' t know. Or care right now. I think I do better with no friends than with a lot of friends. I'm really quite solitary. I enjoy being by myself... most of the time.

Like right now. Or today in general. I've been by myself almost all day... except for this morning when Regis and Kelly kept me company while I ate breakfast. Oh and lunch, when Mom took me to Burger King. I shredded papers all morning. And now, I'm sitting in the copy room of my mom's work. All I have to do is restock paper and empty the copies out. Very nice. Granted, I know it is a job a monkey could do, or even a hippo if they had opposable thumbs. But nonetheless, its alright.

So anyway, changes. I determined that my friends are changing. But then I was thinking, and it is possible that THEY are not changing... I am. I'm not sure which. Possibly both. Or maybe, its all a huge conspiracy and no one is changing. Or not. Whatever. I don't want to think about this anymore. All I know is that God is unchanging and I can rest in that.

Pshaw to the rest of the world.

While I was shredding yesterday, there was a little caterpillar that got onto one of the papers. And I didn't know what to do with it. So I shredded it with the papers. I'm not scared of bugs (I'm the official spider killer in Acteens), but it really surprised me. Then I started thinking about what a horrible way that would be to die. Getting cut and shredded and pulled within an inch of your life, and then losing it. Ick. I was studying my Bible last night and I read about how one of Jesus' disciples had a knife ran through him. That would hurt too. I'm not scared of death, either. I'm actually excited. Like, not to die, but to be in heaven. How cool will it be there? It'll be awesome to hear all the stories...but forever is a REALLY long time.

A REALLY long time.

No joke.

Okay, so I have a joke:
Why did the gum cross the street?
Because it was stuck to the chiken's foot!

haha. I love corny jokes. Like the olive joke. Or the Seagull joke.

But this is neither the time, nor the place, for those jokes to be shared.

I really miss my brothers. One is in Iraq, and the other is in Missouri. Or Misery as my family calls it! haha.

Yeah, so now I'm just rambling. Au revoir.

No comments: