8.09.2005

Random thoughts of a Tuesday morning

When I got up this morning and took my shower, I thought of something really cool to say here... then I forgot. oops.

Went four-wheeling yesterday with my friend and her family. It was fun...got super muddy on my jeans and such. meh. it was soo beautiful at Eklutna. The sun was shining and not a cloud in the sky, except over beyond the horizon. But alas, the mud hole that we had found 2 years ago has disappeared. Seriously. It isn't there anymore. It was overtaken by water and grass.

I'm searching for my friend's blog. I know she has one, but I don't know where it is. Not that I should care... but I do. It's a girl thing I guess. It's like, she told our other friend about her blog... but me, her "best friend" she didn't tell. Perhaps she doesn't know that I WANT to know.

THEN, I have to remind myself all the time that it's not about me, it's all about Him. Why can't I ever seem to remember that?

Going to lunch this afternoon with Ashley. She leaves for college tomorrow. Crazy. I mean, I'm a senior now. If I weren't staying in Alaska, I would be leaving for college in a year. As it is, I'm leaving in three. Years, I mean.

hmm.

yeah, so that is all running through my head right now. till later.

No comments: