8.12.2005

Vanilla Pudding

So, Relient K (only one of the BEST Christian pop/rock bands EVER) wrote a book... about girls. And really, it is pretty good. The first 12 chapters are all different types of girls. It has been determined that I am Vanilla Pudding. I mean, I'm not an athlete, or a drama queen, or anything like that. I'm plain. And simple. I'm vanilla pudding.

And this wasn't written in the book, but I think it is one of the unspoken rules of friendship that one friend cannot like another friend's brother. Particularly when the other friend is your best friend. Unless, you are Mia Thermopolis and your best friend is Lily Moschivitz and her brother is Michael. Then it's okay. Other than that? Off limits. Taboo. Big no-no.

I'm so dead.

And my other friend thinks I'm mad at her, and I am, but not really. I'm just annoyed. That's all. If she were in a category, she would be the perfect one. Her award? "Perfect Girl of the Year." Bitter? Heck yes, I am. But why? Yeah, I don't know that answer.

Right, I need to find some dreams.

No comments: