9.29.2005

My Prayer

You say you're falling apart.
Reached the end of the line.
Just looking for your place in an ordinary life.
No one calls you friend.
No on ven knows your name.
You just want to feel loved instead of all the pain.

You no longer have to say.
No one's listening anyway.

Come here and cry on my shoulder.
I'll hold you 'til it's over.
I'll rescue you tonight.
Let my arms be your shelter,
You're hiding place forever.
I'll love you more than life.

You're wearing a frown.
Given up on hope.
My heart is reacing out.
More than you will ever know.
Is your buden too much?
Is it more than you can bear?
I'll help carry the load if you're willing to share.

You have had some hard times.
Had thorns placed in your side.
I know about what you've been going though.
Tears of pain are falling down.
It hurts so bad you're crying out.
Your problems wont last forever.
Let Me put you back together.


I just heard this song "Cry On My Shoulder" by Overflow, and I'm pretty sure they just played it for me. It's so encouraging to me, even when no one else cares, to know that God DOES. He's in charge of the whole universe and everyone and everything in it, but He still finds time to love me and know me. Even on the days when I'm PMSing, and I'm feeling fat and unloved, and just blah, He knows and He wants me to feel better. Who else loves me like that? Answer: No one.

I really want all of me to be about all of Him. I don't want people to see ME, I want them to see Him in me. I want to be noone. Is that possible? Is it possible for me to disapear until all that is left of me is Him?

Dear God,
I love You, I want to know You, I'm not complete without You. Make me whole. Make me who You want me to be, nothing more, nothing less. Make me Yours.
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do think that you need to publish more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally folks don't discuss such issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

my web blog ... voyance gratuite