10.18.2005

Purity and Parties

The purity retreat Sunday to Monday was so much fun! I'm so proud of my mom for what she shared for her purity testimony. And all the ladies, really! Ms. Janelle, W Dawg, and Firefighter Toso did an awesome job decorating! They brought in couches and candles and confetti. It looked so pretty. It was fun just talking with Lily and Megan, aka LM squared. Sunday night, we all snuck out a window and ran around the building trying to scare the ladies...totally didn't work and we got in major trouble. And Megan and Maria each got sick which was NOT fun. But holy cow, I learned so much! Like purity is more than just the "virgin line" and that God made sex to be fun...in marriage.

I love my church. I love the Acteens. I love God. Pretty much, I just love.

Went to Sydni's birthday party on Saturday... every other person there was like in 8th grade and either 13 or 14 years old. Then there was me. A Senior in high school, age 17. It was fun. I hung out with Lily and Megan. :) I love Syd, so I had to go. And I wanted to. Cha.

It's so hard to change habits. I want so badly to give up my "fake pearls" but... aargh. I need God's help so much.

Yeah, that's all.

No comments: