3.01.2006

US Junior Agent 4-Ever

I. Am. Soooooo. Frustrated. And Happy. And Sad. And Annoyed. And Hopeful. And who knows what else.

This is a very interesting way to be. Sometimes, I'm amazed that I can feel so many different emotions at once.

Dinner last night at the Trout's house. I love them. Carli is so funny, and Ryne is.......interesting. Mrs. Trout and I, after dinner, scrapbooked kind of, as in we made these prayer Rolo-dex cards. I was there until Dad called at like 9:30 and said I had to go home. Awesome spaghetti. I thought MY FAMILY'S spaghetti was amazing, but there is some competition now. Their dog, Winston, like attacked me. I petted it once, and the rest of the time I was sitting on their couch, he was all over me like white on rice...haha.

I think I'm in a completely funny rock mood.

Now, like 45 minutes later...

Me and Hannah had an...interesting...discussion while Curving yesterday. I won't go into it, but wow.

I wore my dinosaur shirt today- yay! It's so exciting, and it really makes me happy. Lots of things do:

Laughing...watches...water...getting phone calls...Africa...Jesus...people at school...getting off work...Acteens...Sydni...Apple juice...giraffe stickers...reading magazines...Oklahoma in like 10 days...homemade pizza...my family...the Trouts, Roots, Gelatts, Bowkers, Middendorfs, Hoffmans, and especially the Swiharts... :) ...dreams (Mme. Boyd had a dream about me last night. I was yelling at her in it. I felt bad, though I have no control over what I do in her dreams... It was interesting, though)...snowmachining...dishwashers...my ring...no homework...though I actually have some tonight...Ding How...music...

No comments: