4.03.2006

Who AM I?

Who AM I? I wonder that.

I'm so mean sometimes. I'm a jerk.

jerk: n. A foolish, rude, or contemptible person

That's totally me. Seriously.

Like today in school. I was just being a brat. A jerk. An idiot.

And for that I am sorry.

It's just, like, this thing we were talking about, I don't know.

Maybe I'm just still upset about last night. I found ot my grandparents aren't coming to my graduation. And neither is my grandpa. Or any other relatives, except maybe my aunt and uncle who live here in AK, except my parents. And I was totally bummed. I could see it coming. But I totally started crying. And I cried for a while. I mean, they told me they were coming. And now they aren't. But I realized that my family isn't just blood. My church is my family - Ms. Mindy and Ms. Janelle and Ms. Mindy and the Trouts and all the Bowkers and everyone.

Okay, I know this is my third post today, but I thought it'd be weird to put all three of these together since they are all so different from eachother subject-wise. And I could write another few, too.

I hate.......I hate stupidity. And jerkdom.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

We should talk. Tomorrow morning, or tomorrow after school. Well, Chrissy's party may not offer the best privacy. We'll see.

Melissa Joy said...

um, so your plan to talk didn't really work. But we still should. Lemme know when.

-Me