5.29.2006

Ouch.

I am sore from my birthday hike on Saturday. My shoulder muscles and my thighs. And I'm totally scratched up on my legs and have bruises.

But it was soooo worth it.

We conquered a mountain. Then went to Palmer Fred Meyer's and bought stuff and had a picnic in front of the library. Then rolled and spun around a lot. Then we went to a park. And we chased gangsters. Not really.

It was the sweetest birthday weekend ever. No joke.

God is sooo good.

And he was supposed to come, but didn't.

And instead, he showed up unexpectadly. I hate when he does. It just catches me off guard. And really, I hate when I know about it and he shows up. I just hate seeing him, pretty much. I shouldn't, but I do. And I don't know if that's a bad thing or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, yeah pretty awesome Birthday hike girly.

I be a little sore too. Youch.

Is the "don't like seeing him" part reffering to whom I think it would be reffering?

Curving this week? we'll talk.

XoXo Han.

Melissa Joy said...

who do you think the "don't like seeing him" is referring to? If his name starts with a C and follows with an ORRIE, you are sooo on the money. And we're Curving this week, I think, but it has to be in the evenings. I have to work.

Izzy