7.23.2006

Blowing Things Up.

Titus is moving to Oregon on Friday. So tonight everyone laid hands on him and prayed for him. And I can't believe that in three weeks, it will be me up there that everyone is praying for. And I'm totally going to cry. But Jack and Peg said they were seriously going to visit me at OBU, which will be fun, and I'm hoping that if Brad comes home around Thanksgiving, he'll come to my school so I can see him.

Friday night rocked. Sunday School sleepover. Scavanger hunt. Girls won. Wiffle Ball for 3+ hours. Girls vs. Boys. Girls won. We were on fire. Sardines. I hid in a chair with Juanita and it took about 20 minutes for someone to find me. Maria and I jammed out the next day. I played like crap, as Tyler would say... "MELISSA!" and I laughed a lot.

Saturday night was awesome, too. Hannah and I painted the town red. It was just FUN being with her. We laid on the grass and just talked about stuff. Nothing important, but it was all important. You know? We had a V-Ho picnic which was really really nice. Because really, the only time Hannah and I hang out together is at Curves. So this was fun. We walked to Fred Meyers and got dessert, and ate at a "French cafe" in Palmer.

And no work tomorrow. I'm sleeping in, baby! Azzy gets to work by herself. I don't think Terrie is very happy with me, but really, I'm okay with that. I didn't even want to work this month. Though it's good I am. My lap top cost over $1700. I told her at the beginning that I had other stuff going on, so hopefully she's okay.

Ha - Alaska's gonna blow up when me and Cody leave for school.

No comments: