2.22.2007

All The Powers Of Darkness Tremble At What They Just Heard.

When it's over, I'll finally fall down at Your feet, and feel Your open arms take hold of me.

I'm so stoked for when Jesus comes back, for when I can just BE with Him. Constantly. Forever. I'm excited to be in heaven - to walk the streets and see Peter, to never be in pain, to always be in God's presence.

Happy Things:
1. Peanut butter with icecream.
2. Sunny days.
3. Wearing shorts and flip flops in February.
4. Giving blood for the first time.
5. Hugs from Jesus.
6. My messy dorm room.
7. Cloudless skies.
8. Flowers.
9. Remembering the Tree63 concert.
10. Wheat Thins and Nalgenes.
11. Movies.
12. Quand je parle en francais.
13. My DNOW shirt.
14. My DNOW girls.
15. Lifestream worship time.
16. Pictures.
17. Your Mom.

1 comment:

Jade said...

hey i like peanut butter and ice cream tooo!!!!