2.20.2007

Valentine's Day Date (A Little Late)

Shaun and I went out Sunday night.

I spent an hour trying to figure out what to wear.

We went to Abuelita's for Mexican Food. It was gooood. Then we went and watched "We Are Marshall" at the $1.50 theater. Seems like we always watch sports movies there. But it was a pretty good movie.

Then we went to Wal Mart, so he could buy some peanut butter. He had icecream, and we were going to eat it, but it was late, so we postponed it.

He gave me flowers. Yellow daisies and pink/purpley flowers. So pretty. I put them in my OBU water bottle since I didn't have a vase. :) They're sitting on my desk. I love them. Flowers are so fun.

Then last night, we talked..... but before I write that, I'm going to call my Mom so she can hear it before I type it.

3 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

I like how you called your Mommy. :)

Does she read this?

Anonymous said...

I like peanut butter and ice cream, but all because of you... :)

I am glad you had an amazing time.

You deserve it.

Melissa Joy said...

Yeah, I gave my Mom this address. Told her she could read it if she wants.