3.04.2007

Spring Preview Day.

Yesterday was fun.

Spring Preview Day.
Over 140 prospective students and their parents.
Who knows how many members of The Herd.

It was "cold" - in the 50s and windy. We were all in T-shirts, some of us with long sleeve shirts under them, others with sweates on over the shirts. Welcoming cars at the entrance by Agee and in the front. Giving tours. Walking around the Art Building.

Closing Session.

RUN-IN!
Screaming, shouting, yelling, hollering.
Sprinting up and down the aisles in Chapel.
Climbing through the rows, over people.
Giving high fives.
Messing up hair.
Running some more.

KA-RIP!
Clapping, yelling, cheering.
Teaching the students and the parents.
Going over and over and over it.
Speeding up.

THE DINNER!
Sharing a chair with some random kid and Kim.
Eating free food.
Talking to Miles and the other kid.
Asking about the earth blowing up.
Kim making fun of my dying voice.

I heart Spring Preview Day.


And alas, I woke up this morning unable to talk. In fact, I croaked. But my lovely boyfriend just went to the GC and bought me chicken noodle Soup at Hand and orange juice. Thus, I am well taken care of for the night.

My voice is slowly returning to normal.

No comments: