4.12.2007

...

So, don't really feel like writing.

My heart is kind of heavy.
My stomach is in lots of little bity knots.
I don't like it.

AWANAS last night was A-mazing. I love AWANAS. Kacy and Collin and Alex are my favorites. I have thank you cards on my wall from K and C. I'm going to go to C's band concert and wear a shirt with his name on it, possibly. :) I lead the lesson every week. Yesterday's was about Ehud and King Eglon. It was so much fun to teach. Most of them knew the story, which surprised me a lot.

T'was an interesting night for conversation last night. I sooo don't want to talk about it. At all.

Gah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. And it will be okay.....if you need to snuggle and talk some more, I will leave my unlocked again tonight.

Jade said...

soooo.......
i find it kind of hard to read these things were it says hey i have something to say or something intense in my life going on and i dont want to talk about it but im still going to mention it. yeah. just thought i would say that. i thought that was what being sisters was all about. but maybe not. i guess i dont know.

Kristina Huling said...

True, true. Blog privately, yo.
You make us worried.

Melissa Joy said...

Okay, I'm sorry. I'll fill you in in my next post.

Kristina Huling said...

(you can always use the sisterhood blog too, we are the only ones who read that. to my knowledge...)