5.14.2007

Good Life.

Two finals down. Three to go.

Wrote like 8 or 9 pages for my English final.
Pretty sure I rallied my math one.
Good thing, too, since I studied for it for FOUR hours last night in the library.

I'm slowly packing up my room. It looks like a disaster area right now, with papers and clothes everywhere. Pretty cool...

Only a few more days.
Not sure how I feel about going home. It will be nice to not have to do school for three months. But being home? Being away from everyone here?

Next year is going to be completely different. I'll be in charge of a hall. I won't have the 3rd North girls with me. Kim will be around, since she's my networker, and I'll see the other people, but really... I love my hall this year. What if I have bad girls next year? Our hall is tight.

Even though sometimes it seems like I'm on the outside looking in...

I'm going to miss my room. It was my safe haven. The place I came and closed the door and blasted music and just thought. It's where I missed my sisters the most, where I called home, where I watched movies and played my guitar.

Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Cecile are going to be there when I get home. I hope they don't mind if I go out on Monday with Cody and Kristina and hopefully Chris. They might. We might have to reschedule.

They wouldn't buy my psychology book back. Made me sad. Hopefully they'll take my math book. Cross your fingers.

I have my French final in about an hour. And really, I might fail it. I'm not even kidding or trying to get pity points. I really don't know it. It's all about verb tenses and stuff like that. Which, I kind of know...but not really.

I'm listening to the song "Good Life" from the movie What a Girl Wants. :) Makes me happy.

I do have a good life.
I live in a beautiful state
Go to an amazing school
Have the best friend I'd ever need or want
My boyfriend is amazing
Jesus died for me
I'm going home soon
Then I'll be back here in 3 months
I get to see my parents and grandparents
Music makes me smile
It rained on the way to my math final
Then was sunny afterwards
I haven't worn jeans in a LONG time
It's way hot here
We've got the good life.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

For some reason I keep thinking of Charmed Life with Leigh Nash from the Uptown Girls Soundtrack. I know that's not what you're talking about though.

Anonymous said...

I like that you are so happy, you being happy, makes me happy.

I love you.

Miss you.

CAN'T WAIT to see you.