8.23.2007

Welcome To My World.

Sophomore Year: Day Two.

Already freaking out.
I've only been to three classes, and I don't know how I'm going to manage them all. Seriously. I know, I know.... "You'll do fine, Melissa..." but that's not how it seems right now.

I just want to make my parents proud - to make God proud - and my brothers and myself, too. Is that so bad? I just want to be successful at what I do. I want to excel.

I had my first EDUCATION class today.
ANd okay, who am I kidding?
Who do I think I am?
How I can I be in charge of teaching children - of helping mold their intricate and delicate minds?
Seriously?
No way.
I can't do that.

So much this semester. How am I doing to manage?
Work.
Classes.
Church.
RA-ing.
Relationships.
- with God
- with family
- with friends
- with Shaun.

This year is going to make me hurt - mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I can tell already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey. If this is God's plan for you, He is going to carry you through it. And from what I have heard from several of your girls on your hall, you are doing great as an RA.

it was good seeing you this morning, although unexpected and slightly awkward, but nonetheless, good.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just imagine though, with everything you do this year, you are going to be so freaking strong and wise once you have done all of this.

I love you!