10.18.2007

Home Sick.

I want to go home...
to my family.
to my room.
to my friends.
to everything familiar.

I want to go home...
despite not working.
despite missing classes.
despite not seeing OBU people.
despite everything.

I've never wanted to go home this badly.

I want to hug my Mom.
I want to hold m Dad's hand when we pray at dinner.
I want to have a sleepover with Hannah.
I want to go to IHOP with Kristina.
I want to V-Ho it.

Why is it so hard this year?

I'm sitting here... in Shaun's living room... with his Mom and sister in bed, and Shaun and Roy playing computer games in the computer room... and I'm *THIS* close to crying and no one even knows. Except for Jonathan who saw it on my facebook status.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Kristina Huling said...

It would be really cool if you could come home for Thanksgiving..