10.26.2007

Sometimes I Feel Beat Up.

A List of Blessings from a Hard and Trying Week:

1. The Bible Study Monday night about encouragement.
2. The writings on my board:
3. The flowers and fudge Mom and Dad sent me:



4. Designing a dream wedding with Ambyer
5. Buying plaid shoes at Wal Mart for $7.00:
6. Adding to my wall of cards:
7. My Halloween present from Sara:
8. Talking to my girls for a long time and feeling like I actually HELPED
9. Writing encouraging notes to Kim this week
10. Talking to Jessica for an hour today
11. Getting pictures from Heather - of me and a leaf, and me in Alaska
12. Counting down to getting to go home!
13. The grade on my Civ exam:
...especially when the class average was 75% :)
14. Josh hugging me goodbye after my observation and wanting me to read with him next week.
15. Helping Challen read and seeing him improve in one sitting.
16. Knowing it's okay to cry in front of Shaun.
17. The weather turning colder.
18. My science teacher telling us about the baby boy his wife is having.
19. Getting Jade's birthday present!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an amazing blog. I like you pictures, and I'm glad you are doing things that make you happy.

I can't wait till you get home. Yay.

I love you. Miss you. See you soon.

Kristina Huling said...

I'm raelly excited about you coming home. I was telling Hannah that the timing works really well for me because all my important stuff is due right before and after you're here. :) yay!