12.12.2007

Sadie Hawkins Dance, In My Khaki Pants...

I listened to Relient K last night.
It's like I have a love/hate relationship with them.
I love them, but sometimes I go for a long time without listening to them...then I do, and it's like I fall in love with them again.

Last night was like that.

I listened to "Sadie Hawkins Dance" and it reminded me of when we made the music video at Christina's party.

Colony is having a Sadie Hawkins Dance. I'm jealous. I wish we had had one. Although...I don't know if I would have asked anyone anyway. Well, we did ask Cody and Chris to prom...but that wasn't like a DATE...at all.

I don't think I would have asked anyone, but I think I would have regretted not asking anyone.

Too bad we don't dance at OBU - we FUNCTION.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

Who is this Christina you speak of? :P

And also. FUNCTIONER. Yeah. That's right.

Melissa Joy said...

Wow, I don't know why I did that. Sorry. My bad.