12.05.2007

This Is...

This is my friend. I've known her since 2nd grade. We played with Barbies and American Girl Dolls and mini-Cabbage Patch Dolls. Then we talked about boys and really important stuff. She knows a lot about more. More than most people.

This is another friend. I've known her since...middle school. But I don't actually remember meeting her. Somehow we just WERE. She likes music and we went to concerts together in high school. Our houses are a lot alike.

This is another friend. She likes to boogey and dance like a Gangster. She's a lot more outdoorsy than me but we like to kayak sled together. I don't remember meeting her either. We just were. We did a science project together in like 7th grade.

This is another friend. He eats hair sometimes, but we like him anyway. He knows about 80s and 90s TV shows. And he likes to cheat at Clue, too. The V-Ho is our "special place" and he likes my cool trapper hat.

And this is my boyfriend. I love him. We met at lunch one day. He came and sat by me. Then he turned me down when I asked him out on a TWIRP date. Last night we looked at the stars before we prayed. There was a deer in the woods and it scared me. He's meeting my family this Christmas, and I'm scared for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You officially make me happy.

You are an amazing woman.

Kristina Huling said...

Pretty pictures.

I don't know if you are, but it looks like in the first one you're wearing your HAPPY WEDNESDAY shirt.