1.08.2008

"Dang It! I Got Eaten Again!"

When Kelly and I worked out today, after playing racquetball, we went upstairs to the "hardcore workout area".

They have rowing machines up there that are really cool.

So we sit down at the rowing machines, and I see this button called "Fish Game". So obviously, I clicked it. And no joke. There is a game where you are a fish, and you have to eat little fish while avoiding the sharks. And however hard you row, that determines how high or low your fish moves.

It's awesome.

So we played a couple of games, and man, I dominated the second game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, this sounds like an absolutely wicked game, and I wish I could be a part of this amazing experience!

If/when I come see you, this must be on the OBU tour.

Melissa Joy said...

ABSOLUTELY!!! It is awesome.