1.24.2008

Morals Are Dumb.

I am bored.
One more hour of sitting at the desk, then I am free to go play racquetball again...with Kelly and 7 foreign boys. Ha.

This is the giraffe I made for my education class.


I'm wearing plaid shoes today. :) And I got plaid shorts... and plaid underwear... this weekend with Ashley. And we spent a lot of time at the Disney Store. I loved it.

I need to write people letters, but I have no stamps.

I wanted to drop out of college today. It's really... expensive. Books for this next semester cost over $400.00, and I still owe close to $800 for J-Term. I wanted to drop out and... I don't know what I would do.

Maybe just live in a box. In Florida. On the beach. Be nice and tan and homeless and eat out of a trashcan. Maybe grow some dreds. And play a bongo drum. And bead purses to sell to people - tourists, really. And maybe, maybe, I will make enough purses and earn enough money to one day buy myself a little house.

Or. Maybe I will stall in school so that I can be a teacher and help little kids one day.

Gosh. Stupid morals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one HOT giraffe! Ow ow!

:D

One hot lady too. :)