1.05.2008

Today.

Kristin drove in today from Okmulgee. We spent the day untaggling jewelry at American Eagle, smelling yummy things at Bath and Body Works, and looking at random clothes. I bought lots of food and stuff at WalMart that I need for this semester/year. Very good.

Shuan, Brent, Sarah, and Richard were here in Oklahoma this weekend looking at Shaun's car. But he never called or stopped by to say hi. I'm a little sad about that. I know, it's only been three days. But still. I don't know.

I got some suhweet gloves at American Eagle. And an amazingly awesome journal from the Hallmark store. It's red... and (red).

5 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

I ordered (red) converse shoes online for Christmas... they are grey, but I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty excited about them. Pictures to come when they get in.

Kristina Huling said...

Is something going on with you two?

Melissa Joy said...

who two?

Kristina Huling said...

You and Shaun two.

Melissa Joy said...

Ah. Those two. I'll e-mail you.