2.11.2008

I Want It More Than Breath.

I have the opportunity to go to South Africa this summer to work in an orphanage for ten days.

I want this.
I want this more than I want to be a teacher.
I want this more than I want my relationship with my brother to be better.
I want this more than I want to go to OBU, more than I want to go home, more than I want anything in the world.

And I say that knowing that it is completely true.

I want this so much that it hurts when I think that I might not have it.
I want this so much that my stomach has butterflies and I might cry.
I want this so much that I am willing to do almost anything to have it.

And that kind of passion...it doesn't come from me. It can't come from me. It is too big, too overwhelming, too thick to come from me. Which means it can only come from God.

And that kind of scares me.
To think that God would give me the passion...He must have something in store.

I want it.

No comments: