2.15.2008

Let It Rise.

I just talked to Cari for an hour and a half at the desk... something that has never happened before. But it was... good. It was cool.

We talked about a lot of stuff:
- our first "Boyfriends"
- our most recent/current boyfriends
- our siblings and how hard it is to seem them grow up and make choices in their own lives.
- adopting kids
- prerequisites for husbands (like butchering pigs and making canoes and such)

I've missed having conversations with that.

This last week was long... tiring... emotional roller-coasty. I'm so ready for the weekend.

I had a great one on one with Jessica today. Talked about something I have to do tomorrow... talking to a resident about a problem. And we talked about a lot of other random stuff. I'll miss Jessica.

The conversation tomorrow will be hard. I am very unaware of how to deal with it. But I know I have to do it.

Right now, I am strongly reminded of the time when Hannah and Kristina and I went to the Tree 63 concert, and we took a picture with them. That was fun. I still have it. I know it is in a scrapbook, but I thought I had another copy of it somewhere. I should find it and bring it back to school with me. I like it a lot.

No comments: