3.13.2008

Happy, Part Two.

I found my happy.
It came when I least expected it.
It came in a variety of ways.

I think I was so obsessed with losing my happy that I wasn't looking for it.

But I have it now.

The peanut butter to my jelly and I hung out for like 2 and a half hours, in the GC, then we ate dinner together. We talked about lots of random stuff... we are so ADD in our conversations sometimes. Having that relationship back is one of my happys.

I ministered to one of my girls. God spoke wisdom and love to her through me. The fact that He uses me like that is one of my happys.

I talked to a few of my professors for a while today. About my happy. And the Alaskan gangs. It was fun. I like my professors.

I got a facebook video which made me stinkin' happy. I like them.

So my happy has returned...or at least put in an appearance. Which means that it isn't gone forever. Maybe it is just on sick leave or soemthing. I'm okay with that. I just don't want it to be gone forever.

No comments: