4.17.2008

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Well.
We have my ticket from Anchorage to New York.

OH EM GEE!!!

I get there the night before everyone else, so I get to stay in a hotel in NEW YORK CITY by myself. I am so excited.

It's so...

real now.

Like, I'm actually going. No more just planning (though there is still a LOT of that going on)... but now we are getting down to the nitty gritty, buying tickets and planning more fundraisers. And here we go. In less than ten weeks, I will be IN SOUTH AFRICA.

Wow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like a dream of mine is coming true I am so excited for you! Aww, you deserve and are so worthy of this trip! It's so exciting.

Kristina Huling said...

Hey fun =)

Addison Degginer said...

quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, QUACK!!!!!!

Cold War anyone?

hahahaha ohman, I love times in civ with you.