4.25.2008

Summer.

Summer... endless days, faithful friends, ridiculous amounts of laughter and drivind around aimlessly.
Can't wait.
Three more weeks.




I miss us all together. I feel like... I feel like we're all walking away, into our own lives. And... we are.

K is going to be gone for 6+ months on a boat in the middle of the ocean.
Jadie gets to come home this summer :) but then is off to frolic in Montana some more.
Hannie wants to transfer to a school in the lower 48 (which would be fun - closer to me).

And I... I am going to Africa, fulfilling a dream of mine.
And then what? What after I graduate? Marry Shaun? Be a teacher?

I think that it is okay for us to walk away, to change, to mold into who we are destined to be... as long as we are still close enough (at least in heart) to hold hands. Holding hands makes everything better.

No comments: