8.11.2008

Sad Day.

I should be at Shaun's house right now.
And I am not.

A dang volcano went off in the Aleutian Islands and it spewed out so much ash that all the flights out are cancelled. The next available flight I can get on is not until Friday morning. Go figure.

I just want to see my boyfriend.

In other news, "Breaking Dawn" is so good....... Oh, Edward. I still have a couple of hundred pages to go. I spent all day in bed reading it, too distraught to get up and do anything, even though it was sunny all day (for the 4th day all summer).

My Sunday School lesson yesterday was about Esther, how God made her queen, put her in her place, for a purpose and to do a job. And now, I guess God has me here for 4 more days for a purpose, to do a job. I don't have the SLIGHTEST idea what it is, but yeah, okay. Fine. I admit, my attitude has been foul all day long. I need an adjustment. And I need to remember that God isn't dumb. He does have a plan.

My head believes it...but my heart doesn't really want to.
But then I know I need to just change how I feel.

No comments: