9.13.2008

Wonderful Angel.

I have a new band. New to me, anyway.

Monk & Neagle.

They have been very focusing and calming while I try to figure out all that God is teaching me. It's hard to remember sometimes. Can't believe it's only been two days. Feels like so much longer.

It really frustrates me when people make the wrong assumptions about something, then act angry and Hitler-y about it. I don't know how to correct them in love sometimes. I want to, so desperately, but I am afraid of ruining a relationship or putting up a wall.

I went for a run tonight, just a couple of songs as I jogged around campus. At one point, I stopped, and saw a huge rat looking thing. Creeped me out. I left that spot soon after that.

Script writing is fun. :) It's hard being creative and funny on command. But apparently I have a sweet way with the voices, so I'm excited. Less than one week from now I will be on-stage performing in Biggie.

I miss the days of summer.

Africa
Helena being there
House-sitting
Roadtrip with Hannah and Jade
Adventures
Hiking
Just being

No comments: