12.17.2008

Here.

I have an earth science final in 17 minutes. I studied for about 8 hours last night, and looked at it today until I realized that I was driving myself crazy. I have a bad feeling about it. I have a solid grade in the class, but since the final is worth 20%, there's a chance I could lose that awesome grade...particularly if I absolutely BOMB it.

I still have a huge desire to re-do prom. Maybe when I go home, friends will dress up and "prom" with me...as in, dress up and go out to eat, then have a dance party.

To Do At Home:
1. Become friends with Mia.
2. Sleepover with sisters.
3. Sledding - with Dad, with sisters, with Tony.
4. VHO!!
5. Work :(

I'm listening to Hellogoodbye to pump me up. It isn't working.

6. Christmas, take 2.
7. Get a month membership to ATT Sports Complex; workout.
8. Maybe go tanning... eh?
9. Mom/daughter day.
10. Be confident.
11. Celebrate my awesome grade in Science...I hope.

No comments: