12.09.2008

Listening To Narnia Beckon.

SO many things to blog about, so little time: 5 tests this week, "Dead Week"...whatever. 2 down, 3 to go.

Last night was my last Co-Chair Monday night meeting for Mission Center. Praise God. It was such a good time of worship. So in-tents, especially with the thunder and lightning going off outside through it all. What an awesome display of God's glory. It lit up the sky, just like that little baby in the manger lit up the world so many years ago.

Kristina called me right after the meeting started, so I left and talked to her for 10 minutes or so. It was so good. I miss her. We have sister plans, which include a sleepover and Sisterhood of Pants movies, and potentially making our own version of the movie.

I'm SO mad at Canada right now.

Christmas shopping is fun. I love buying presents that I know people will really like. Then they open it and are like, "Wow! I love it!" That makes me happy.

I wore my personality T-shirt today:




Yeah, I dominate. Ha. But not really. I'm such a dork.

No comments: