3.02.2009

Daydreams From God.

Once again, Mission Center worship was wonderful tonight. Right after Brett started playing his guitar, I was just kind of sitting there, looking down, and I saw a really random red plastic heart, like a confetti heart. I picked it up, and put it in the middle of my hand, then just started thinking about Christ's hands being pierced for me, how the blood represented love, just like how a heart does.

I held it there the rest of the night.

The songs we sang... I just realized how PERSONAL God is, how intimate He is in what He does. So, singing, I was just picturing myself with God, sitting on a pier, spending time in His word, watching the sunrise over the ocean. I saw us climbing a mountain together, laughing about something random, Him helping me over the last hard peak before we surveyed His creation together.

I saw Him, dressed as the King He is, standing in the middle of His court, surveying the crowd before Him. Then He sees me, dressed in rags, covered in filth, trying to hide from His majesty and grace. He comes over, offering me His hand, and as we dance around the crowded hall, my dress transforms into one that is so beautiful, making me the princess that I am in His eyes.

I saw myself worshiping Him in heaven, just broken before Him, but knowing that I am accepted as is, broken and lifeless without Him.

No comments: