4.28.2009

Happies.

1. Yogurt. There are so many fantastic flavors, like Cherry and Strawberry Shortcake. Add some peanuts for crunch and protein, and man... nothing's better.
2. Not being an RA next year. Though I love it, I'm excited to have some time off. I'm trying not to check out, like so many people do at the end of the year.
3. The fact that my student's dad said that he loves tutoring, that he always looks forward to coming, and the fact that I have seen his fluency get better. Oh, I am proud of him... but glad that tomorrow is that last day.
4. Reflecting on my teaching, and planning for the Outdoor Classroom next week. Ha. If only you could have been in class today... the excitement was intense.
5. Looking at my longboard, knowing that in two weeks, I will be able to ride again, per doctor's orders.
6. Being included in facebook messages.
7. Being overseas in less than a month...
8. And being 21 in less than a month!!!

1 comment:

Addison Degginer said...

I love you.