8.11.2009

Tuesday Tribute.


My Grandma

- writes the best letters in the world.
- agrees to take fun pictures with me.
- is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.
- laughs at my jokes.
- wakes up early to make breakfast when we visit.
- likes to travel in their 5th wheel.
- tells me about meeting and dating Grandpa.
- encourages me.
- sews awesome things.
- lets me borrow her jewelry.
- makes me laugh with her observations of people.
- dresses like a rock star.
- was just as excited as me about Mood.
- tells the best stories about growing up poor.
- never pities herself, even when her arm is hurting.
- has a little annoying dog, but she loves him anyway.
- likes me even though I like dinosaurs.
- cries when we show up for a visit because we'll be leaving soon.
- took me blackberry picking when I was younger.
- put iron-on pictures on sweatsuits for me.
- is a great cook.
- measures my height on a door in their dining room.
- loves Jesus a lot.
- let me play with Barbie dolls when I visited her.
- doesn't look half her age.

This is my Tuesday Tribute to my Grandma, one of the best, fiercest, most lovable woman I have ever known. Thanks, Grandma, for being a great example.

No comments: