1.17.2010

Divine Romance.

I taught Sunday School this morning, 5th and 6th grade. It's so much fun seeing God work and working alongside Him. We made a KWL chart about service. We went on a running field trip with Buddies! and Sshhh! as our directions. We listened and responded to a Relient K song. I had the privilege of leading a girl to Christ. Oh, to be involved in something so much bigger than myself!

For You, I sing, I dance. I rejoice in this divine romance!


The highlight of my trip home soon turned into an intense spiritual battle that raged for the duration of the afternoon, starting during lunch and extending to evening service. But God is still faithful.

Lift my heart and my hands to show my love.

How can I deserve you? How can I deserve any of it? I don't. I simply don't. But you don't ask if I deserve it. You give it anyway. Thank you.

No comments: