1.22.2010

Today.

In two or three years, I wonder where we'll be. Together still? Engaged? Married? Will you still want me in your life? Will I still be as important as I am now, or more so? Will I still get a kick out of holding your hand, sitting with you on my bed? Will we still have to talk with the door open? :) You asked today about kissing but I wouldn't tell you when the year started, nor when it will end. Huh. Why didn't I tell you? I really want to kiss you. But when I think about it, it makes me want to take back my commitment. And I can't do that. May 26, 2010. That day. Will you wait that long? I know you will. You are that kind of guy. Will you still want to kiss me then? That moment... so anticipated... will make the next two or three years even more difficult. I will miss you. I will miss you the moment I enter security and look back, knowing I won't see you again until probably May or June. I miss you right now. I spent five hours talking to you today about mostly nothing of importance. Sometimes we didn't even talk; we just sat and were together. This may have been one of my favorite things we've done together so far, this being with you thing. It makes me happy. You make me happy. I want this relationship to be different and already it is. I want to be a blessing to you. And to You.

Sitting.
Talking.
Laughing.
Joking.
Cooking.
Eating.
Relishing.

Relishing.

No comments: