8.17.2010

Summer '10.

My friend K posted an overview of her summer, and I began thinking about my own. So, here we go:

Some Highlights (and Lowlights) of Summer 2010:
- Um, hello: Graduation and the following roadtrip. I always forget about that. But it was so nice. Wiffleball. Oregon caves. Driving. My birthday dinner.
- One-year anniversary. :) Thanks, Barbara, for those memories; and Chris. For everything else.
- Rain. Epic amounds of rain. And canoeing on the one nice day.
- Butte Lemonade Stand. Ha.
- Fundue in pretty dresses.
- My new laptop! Happy.
- Sleeping in regularly.
- Virginia. Oh, Virginia. Love/Hate relationship with that week. My people there...
- Sumo Thumb Wrestlers.
- Toy Story 3 and that time we ate at that chicken restaurant that I always thought was shady but was actually really quant. My milkshake was really good. That was the day we went shopping.
- VBS. Oh yeah. I forgot about that, too.

Favorite Part: Those sleepy times when we just talk.

This is the Summer of Being.

No comments: