11.14.2010

Harry.

ABC Family has had Harry Potter weekend... and I am falling in love with it again.

Oh, Harry, you lucky... the Room of Requirement, an obvious future to destroy He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, and the ability to fly on broomstick. You never have to buy gasoline.

My favorite class at Hogwarts would probably be... Divination, because I would laugh a lot. Or maybe Ruins with Hermione.

I wonder if there were House Cheerleaders that didn't make the final edit into the book or movies.. I would do that, too. I would cheer for Ron. After all, Weasley is our king.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this and I agree. I've been loving the HPs on ABC Family. And oh my gosh... being a Gryffindor cheerleader would be THE. BEST. THING. EVERRRRR!!

KK said...

You make me happy.

The end.