1.28.2011

To The One That Broke My Heart The Hardest.

Dear M.P., aka my crush for FAR too long in elementary school,

You were SO cute. I mean, seriously?
Then, that time in 5th grade changed it all - when you read that note out loud to the class, in which I declared my undying love for you. I was mortified and went home early that day, missing the Halloween party. That is still the number one Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life.

All for you.

I was convinced back then that we would marry and spend many a weekend together snowboarding and whatnot.
Ha.

I'm glad things change. Judging from your facebook pictures, which I just saw, I am glad we did not ever have a "thing," whatever that could be in elementary school or middle school. Your tattoos are NOT cute.

That's all. Thanks for making me tougher!

Melissa

No comments: