11.19.2011

Christmas Music And Ice Cream.

This is life tonight:







Yummy Peanut-Butter/Chocolate ice-cream. And Christmas Music. And cutting fabric for quilting.

Today, I went thrifting: 4 sweaters and a bag.

I went to a movie by myself for the first time, too - something to which I've always had an aversion - and I loved it. The movie was lovely, and being by myself was nice, too. I talked to the random man who was waiting for the movie to start, who was also there by himself. He was about 50, so it was a little odd that he went to see "Breaking Dawn, Part 1" but who am I to judge?

And I soaked for about an hour in my boss' jacuzzi tub. Oh man. It was awesome. There's nothing quite like drinking a cup of coffee while soaking in a jacuzzi tub and reading "My Utmost for His Highest." It feeds every part of me: Physical, Spiritual, Emotional.

No comments: