12.27.2011

Part 7 Of 11.

11 People Who Most Impacted My Life in 2011
- Ms. Linda, my wonderful and beautiful mentor/Pastor’s wife
- My GAs, all 20 of them, who have such excitement for life!
- Chris, my first love
- Sarah, who taught my so much about teaching
- Katie, my soul sister who yells Truth at me when I need to hear it
- Ken, who gave me a chance and expects great things
- Joe and Janelle, who have hears for missions as big as the sky and a love to match it.
- Paige and Brad who opened their home to me when I was really an emotional wreck and couldn’t seem to move on in life
- Cody and Heather, who did not choose sides but chose to continue to pursue relationships and who opened my eyes to see the importance of individuality AND better-togetherness in a relationship.
- Kristina, who taught me (though she may not know it) about passionately pursuing your passion
- Mom and Dad, who continually challenge me to pursue Christlikeness, live by faith and in the Spirit, and to love.

No comments: