5.12.2012

Work And Love.

I got a raise at work.

Well, technically, I got a new job: Business Systems Analyst.

I could spend time saying, "This is NOT how I anticipated my life going!" or I could rejoice in God's provision and blessing and Greatness.  I'll choose the latter.  Let me brag on Him for a while:

The Father is so darn Good.  I mean, let's get real.  Within two years of graduating from college, all of my student loans are paid off and I purchased a brand new car off the showroom floor at the car dealer. My parents have continued to let me live at home. Relationships are growing and I am co-leading the youth mission trip again this summer.

He has blessed, as He always does.

I get another raise at work on July 1.  My goal is to have my Jeep paid off by the time I turn 27.  That's doable.  Because of my recent purchase, however, I may wait until fall to find my own place.  Get the start of my car payments under my belt.

I am loving living at home lately - it's been fun to spend time with my parents and see them live life as a couple still totally in love, after nearly 32 years. Aren't they SO cute?!



I want a love like that - where I can be totally myself, absolutely comfortable and happy with the person, and confident that they feel the same way.

PS - my birthday is in two weeks!

No comments: