11.09.2012

(None)

I got into Grad School. Have I even mentioned that?  I registered for my first course yesterday, Research and Writing Methods.  It's exciting, but a little scary.

Stephen Lee is getting married in less than a month, and I'd LOVE to be able to go to his wedding, but I'm not old enough to rent a car and drive around, I don't know anyone else who is going, and I can't really afford it, especially with Grad School looming over me. But who knows when I'd see him again?!

I love my girls at church. Love them. I don't know where this came from. I've never really worked with this age group, but I love them.  Dessert with one tomorrow, breakfast with another on Saturday.

2 comments:

KK said...

registered? goodness, that's exciting!!!

when will you start?

the 5 year old in my house came in my room tonight and started eying your small pouch you crocheted for me. i didn't give in and let her have it. i love it too much. ;)

Melissa Joy said...

I'm glad you love it! :)

I'll start the end of January! Can't wait!