3.24.2013

His Voice.

Breathe.

Between working full time, grad school, leading my girls at church, maintaining friendships, and seeing family, it seems that life has slipped away.

But I've made it a point to be in God's word more, to be dilligent: I want to read through the Bible this year and though I got off track at times, I think I'm back on.

His word is breath and life.

Psalm 29:4-9
"The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is majestic. The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars; the LORD breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon. He makes Lebanon skip like a calf, Sirion like a young wild ox. The voice of the LORD strikes with flashes of lightening. The voice of the LORD shakes the desert; the Lord shakes the Desert of Kadesh. The voice of the LORD twists the oaks and strips the forest bare. And in his temple, all cry 'HOLY!'"

Stoping long enough to hear His voice, to recognize and understand His words, is challenging at times. But there is nothing more I want to do.

No comments: