4.20.2013

Almost The End Of The Semester!

I am almost done with my first semester of grad school!  Phew.

To do still:
- Continue to edit my Research Brief
- Submit my Research Brief (to two places)
- Meet with my group
- Write my second post this week
- Submit the group project
- Comment on two group projects
- "grade" my group members.

SO CLOSE!

This is my "SO CLOSE" happy face:

(PS - I got my hair trimmed today)

It's been such an adventure, learning to balance school with life again. Good though. Real good.

The summer semester starts mid-May. I'm taking two classes this summer, which will be more challenging. I bought six books for one class (four could go on my Nook!), and no new ones were required for the other.

Back to editing. Paper is due on Tuesday. Praying for a good grade!

No comments: