8.03.2005

Back to the Copy Room

I'm baack! sitting in the beloved copy room at my mother's work as the copy machine runs copy after copy. Only 700 copies left to make. ANd they aren't just copies, but 45 page booklets. You know, the PEAK packets that everyone has to go through about a million times in their life.

But I decided that I really like John Reuben. He sings the song "Nuisance" - go to www.purevolume.com/johnreuben to listen! I'm debating whether or not to buy his newest CD with that song on it. I need a new CD. All of mine that I have now are tiring. I know every song on them by heart. Not that that is bad - AT ALL - but I need a new CD. Thats all. Or perhaps it is more that I WANT one. Either way. Considering I no longer have a job (maybe) I don't know how it will be possible.

Money is one of those things that a person really has a need for. One needs money to buy gas, pay for their car, buy presents for people, tithe, etc. I mean, I couldn't get along without money. No one could. Even the homeless people in New York City that God gave me a heart for need money. There was one guy outside the Subway who let us on and we paid him for it so we wouldn't have to buy our own passes. He needs money just like the people we saw sitting in doorstops and alleyways. Even the big millionaire-moguls need money. Donald Trump doesn't get a hair-do (or rather, hair-don't) like that for free (though he should). He needs money. I mean, don't get me wrong. My whole being doesn't revolve around money. Okay, sometimes it does. But still. Okay, so I know that God can provide everything I need. I don't doubt that often. I'll admit, sometimes I doubt Him, but I'm improving in that category. He's helping me a lot to trust Him.

I was going somewhere with that, but now I don't remember where.

Anyway.

Okay, so I watched the movie White Noise a few weeks ago with a girl from church, Sydni, and it was such a dumb movie. We were freaked out (because it is freaky), but then it got to the end, and we coudn't stop laughing. So this movie, a guy's wife dies and he discovers that he can talk to her. So his dead wife tells him about all these accidents when he can play the hero and save someone's life. So he goes out to all these places and ends up saving a bunch of people. But the entire time, there are these 3 shadow things that are present whenever he talks to his wife. SO then, his wife sends him on another mission, and he gets to this warehouse place. So these three shadow things show up, and there is another guy there, and somehow the three shadows turn out to be demons. ANd they puch the first guy into a huge crater. And he dies. Just like that. It happened, and Sydni and I just busted out laughing. It was soo dumb! We had a really good conversation about the movie, how sad it is that some people actually believe that you can talk to the dead like that. We also agreed that we are VERY glad to know God and that His way is the truth. But that isn't the end of it. Like a two days later, I was at Wal Mart with Sydni, Megan, and Maria and we were stadning in McDonalds and I get this call on my cell-phone. It was all static (no joke) from an un-known number. Then I looked at the date and it said January 4, 1981. I was soo freaked out and all 4 of us were soo scared! So on Wedensday, I told my big brother about it. He took my phone and literally said, "Satan, I command you out of this phone!" He laid his hands on my phone and prayed for it, asking Jesus to enter my phone and kick Satan out. It was really funny, but I know that Satan was trying to freak me out and he did it through my phone. But ever since Brad prayed over my cell-phone, nothing weird has happened. But how weird is it that the devil can use a cell-phone to get to someone?

But how much COOLER is it that God beat the devil with a big stick on calvary?!?!?!?!?

So now, instead of being possesed by the devil, my phone is officially being used by God. How awesome!

I went to a Jeremy Camp concert a fe weeks ago, and today I am wearing a purple shirt that I got there. On the front is says "i heart jesus." And I really like it. Then I found a black stretchy velvet belt and a thrift store. It was a big silver and gold buckle, so I'm wearing that with my levi's and a white hoodie, and my brown shoes because Mom said, "Make sure you wear good socks and shoes beacause you will be on concrete all day." Yesterday I wore my blue slip-ons from China Town, NY. Awesome. They're incredible.

Right, well, thats all I will say for now, but I can almost guarentee that I will write again later today. No joke.

No comments: