8.23.2005

Just A Nerd At Heart

Currently, I'm listening to a band called "Bombs Away", a song called "Just a Nerd at Heart", which I think describes me perfectly. Listen at www.purevolume.com/bombsaway .

The cute guy at the airport asked if I like emo, so now I'm trying to find cool new bands that are "emo". Whatever that means. I think it's short for Emotional. But I don't know.

That's because I'm just a nerd at heart.

That's the band. Bombs Away. In the picture, it looks like they are about to drop a water balloon or a kumquat or something on the next person who walks by. Especially the kid next to the kid in the orange shirt. It's like he just threw something on the poor, unsuspecting person below. The kid on the far right, he looks kind of cute. You can't really see him, but lots of people look better from far away.

You know, it's actually illegal to drop things out of windows in New York City. I learned that (no, not the hard way) by reading "The Princess Diaries" books by Meg Cabot. I don't remember which book it is in. Number two I think. I could be mistaken. Either way, whatever. It's illegal. Although, knowing it is illegal makes me want to do it even more. Well, not now because I'm accross the country from New York. But sometime.

I really like New York. It's so bustling and interesting and really quite lovely. There are tons of people, and everyone of them has a history and a name and a future. How awesome is that? And God knows all of them. He not only knows them, He loves them.

I decided that Bombs Away is a little too screamy for me. Especially "The Red Glass Trials". I shall find another band. This one is dissappointing to say the least.

No comments: