8.23.2005

POP Goes the Weasel

So, I decided that I really like Jesse McCartney. He has a nice voice, and a pretty face... but is that all there is to him? Sometimes I wish that I could just spend a day with one of my favorite stars to see what they are really truly like. Like Jesse: Is he funny? smart? considerate? easygoing? Or is he rude? arrogant? selfish? and stuck-up? I bet it's hard being a star though. People have all these pre-conceived notions about how you act and who you are, and they don't really give you a chance to prove otherwise.

But, Jesse is still pretty.

Normally, I don't like pop love songs... but his are nice. I like "Beautiful Soul" a lot, and the music video is good, too. That lucky girl, though.... :)

I just took a quiz, and it said my Pop-Star Alter Ego is Mandy Moore: You and pop princess-turned-actress Mandy Moore have tons in common. You know being liked has nothing to do with how tight your hip huggers are or how much make-up you wear. Your positive attitude makes you a natural-born go getter and people love being around you. Keep doing your thing girlfriend! Just be sure not to let people push you around. You may be a total sweetheart but you're nobody's fool.

I like Mandy Moore, so that's good.

No comments: