9.13.2005

mmBOP

School is going well. I'm out of mathematics, which adds anywhere from an hour to almost an hour and a half to my sleep each day, depending on the following day's schedule. There are some new kids - one cute new boy but he seems like a bit of a punk. By punk I mean he's really preppy. Nicole and I had fun in ecology. We went outside and she and I wore our awesome hats even though it turned out to be a gorgeous day.

God has been surprising me a lot lately and I really enjoy it. Like stuff will happen and I'll just laugh and feel happy and blessed.

I have a cold and since antibiotics won't help, I just have to ride it out. I don't like this ride. But when I was at the Dr., he asked if I have ever surgically had anything metal inserted behind my eardrum, because apparently that is what it looks like when he shined the light into my ear. And since I'm totally a hypochondriac (Is that what it is called when you think you have every disease under the sun?), I'm pretty certain that I have some rare form of metalotosis or something that no one has heard of. And I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one in the world with it and that there is no cure. But it isn't a big deal I guess unless I start getting really bad head-aches and my teeth on the left side of my mouth begin to hurt. Like they do when I chew gum all morning.

I even wore my glasses to school today, and when I put my hat on in oceanography, Nicole just started laughing. She was like, "You look so cute, Melissa! You look like a cute little geek!" I was all, "OH, thank!" But it was really funny. I like her a lot. She's cool.

Oh, and my Mickey Mouse lunch box? It's pretty much the coolest thing since sliced bread. Jade wants one now, too, so I have to find an awesome one for her for her birthday in November.

And I'm very much stocked about Crosswalk.

No comments: